AURORA is a Non-Profit Organization in the State of Alaska to:
- Facilitate equine therapy, for individuals with physical, psychological, emotional and other disabilities.
- Provide services to the community with horses.
- Promote a positive and safe environment for at-risk youth.
- Provide opportunities for youth and volunteers to become involved in their communities.
- Promote safety and education about horses to students, volunteers and the public.
- Advocate for equine education and riding programs and other activities for the benefit of individuals with physical, psychological, emotional and other disabilities.
- Develop and promote awareness of equine therapy in Alaska.
For more information contact us at (907) 227-0406 or EMAIL us.
Copyright 2017, all rights reserved.